Amazon for Prime Day is running two one-of-a-kind promotions that get you $20.
- Get $10 – Stamp Card Promotion
- Get $10 – Load $100 or more to your Amazon Account
- Get $40 – Various Amazon Credits on Prime Days
- Get $10 – Buy an Amazon Gift Card (for yourself or as a gift)
Step 1: Get Amazon Prime Membership
You need to be a Prime Member to get these credits.
If you already have an Amazon Prime account, please go to Step 2.
IF you are not a Prime member yet, then join the 30 days or 6 months trial using the link below.
- 6 Months Free Amazon Prime Trial for Students ( Use your Student Email ID)
- 30 Days Free Amazon Prime Trail
After you have created your Amazon Prime membership, then move to the next steps.
Step 2: Get $10 – Amazon Stamp Card Promotion
Complete four steps as listed below and get $10 Amazon Credit.
As you can see in the above Sampcard Promo, I have completed 3 steps pending Step 4.
- Make a Prime-eligible purchase
- Stream a show on Prime Video
- Listen to any song with Amazon Music Prime
- Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading
Amazon is basically asking you to explore the benefits and features of Amazon Prime and giving you $10 in Amazon Credit that you could use for future purchases.
Step 3: Get $10 for Reloading your Amazon Account
Load $100 or more to your Amazon Account using Amazon Reload for first-timers.
If you see a message that says, “Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotion,” you’re out of luck.
That means you’ve used Amazon Reload in the past.
But if you see Amazon’s terms and conditions instead, you’re good to go.
Step 4: Get $40 on Prime Day
On Amazon Prime days July 12-13, you will find several offers.
For instance, scrolling at the Affrim page gives you a $2 credit (easy peasy)!
That’s just to name one offer. There will be an opportunity to earn more credits on the Prime Days.
Get $10 – Buy an Amazon Gift Card (for yourself or as a gift)
Here’s how it works. ‘
Go to Amazon Gift Card page and choose an amount of $50 or more.
Note: If you want to get an Amazon card for someone as a gift, you can. But you MUST also enter your email address as the eGift card recipient. Instead, you’re simply loading $50 onto your own Amazon.
This is important – enter the code USGIFTCARD21 at checkout.
When you do, you’ll see a confirmation that the promotion worked.
Then, you’ll have an extra $10 Amazon credit added to your Amazon account within two to three days.
This Amazon card promotion is only eligible for first-time Amazon card customers buying one on Amazon’s website.
Note that this promotion is subject to availability and retailer terms.
Keep checking this page for new Amazon Prime Days updates.
- See the Latest Deals on the Home Page
- Submit a Request for a deal
- Top 10 Amazon Prime Day Deals (Jul 10, 2022)
- Get $60 in Free amazon Credits